1. We all have to follow our dreams…
The dreams in my head…in everyone head some of us will ignore them, some of us will find new dream and then there are those of us who will wander creating our dreams as we move to the next adventure.
I’m constantly inspired going through photos of travel so I thought why not share some of that inspiration with you. Most of these are pulled from my Travel Pinterest board, but there are a good few from Tumblr as well. I hope you enjoy them all.
2. Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong. The places I wish to go.
3. Glowing Firefly Squids…I have no idea where this is from, but wow.
4. The most tranquil place I’ve never been. The Forgotten Temple of Lysistrata. Portugal
5. Cancun! Xcaret’s underground rivers…I’m going to Cancun I hope I get to see this place.
6. Australia’s new Crocosaurus Cove Park. Who wouldn’t want this experience?
7. Crystal Cave – Svínafellsjökull in Skaftafell, Iceland. I would want to sit there forever. Maybe I will someday ;).
8. Chicago in the winter. Tip go while Christmas decorations are up and always remember one does not have to travel far in order to travel .
9. The Hanging Monastery in China. Terrifying that they built this, but wow what a site.
10. Victoria Falls. This is nature at it’s finest.
11. Japan. I’ve been here myself, but I need to go back in March when the cherry blossoms bloom.
12. Sometimes a quote inspires us the most.
13. The Fushimi Inari Shrine. You can get lost looking at Tori gates all lined up.
14. I have no idea where this is, but does it matter?
15. Machu Picchu…a dream vacation for sure.
16. Beautiful visual somewhere in Indonesia.
17. Remember life isn’t meant to be lived in one place. We were born with legs we should use them.